Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I apologize
I've never been a quick thinker
it takes time to make things strike with the weight they don't have
and shouldn't have. i feel lost in a light breeze.

I said hula hoops
were big in Japan, for instance
which was a broken link
a bro
ken link I mean
(I can't do this pop reference thing)

it takes time, and when you realize
the weight and importance of anything which might be
later made into...
to shake the world
and change trajectories like effects of stars

it takes time when you realize you might be misunderstood

you might forever not be known
and not know

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home